Thursday, June 9, 2016

Happy birthday ANP!


I noticed that today marks the 3rd anniversary of the very first episode of The Anime Nostalgia Podcast! Wow, has it really been that long?! Thanks everyone for listening & your continued support. I’m constantly floored by all the awesome people who’ve asked great questions, helped me out, been on the show, sent me messages, or left reviews.

And speaking of , if you’ve ever listened to the podcast & are feeling generous, I always love getting emails & comments from you guys letting me know what you think! And I read every single itunes/Stitcher review I get, so if you wanna give the podcast a “birthday present” of sorts, feel free to leave one for it! Heck, if it’s a good one, maybe I’ll even read it on a future episode!

It really means a lot to know people appreciate the work I put into the podcast, so thanks to the people who already have. Here’s hoping I can continue ANP for years to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment